Good morning and Happy Labor Day Weekend!
I know I told you I was on the fly today and I am but I'll quick post a double slider card for you! Quick description. I used Aways Artichoke and So Saffron cardstock. THe flowers are painted with Watercolor crayons.
For those of you waiting .... SU has experienced some delay with crayons. Apparently the company that manufactured them built a new location and only recently went back into production. We're hoping to hear something soon, but still haven't heard an availability date. Thanks for your patience.
This is the card in its open state. It looks lopsided because it's nearly impossible to take a picture of it standing up! LOL.
- Open your card the long way so the fold is on the bottom and the open portion is at the top.
- Stamp your background on the front
- Take the Word window punch an go in as far as you can from the left side. Punch the window
- Move the punch slightly to make your window longer and punch again.
- Approaching the card from the right side do the same, lining it up with the holes on the other side so they're directly across from each other.
- Punch 4 circles with the 1/2 inch circle punch.
- Put a Stampin' Dimensional on two of them and put them on the inside of the card so the sticky part of the dimensional comes through your word window.
- Adhere the other dots on the front side of the dimensional. This is your sliding portion
- STick the bottom portion of your small insert (in this case, the blossom defiinition) onto the dots with more adhesive, I like mini glue dots here.
- Open the card and line up the large portion (with the flowers and bee in this case) of the card and use glue dots to stick it to the very back of the 1/2 inch dots.
- Adhere the front portion with just flowers in place on the front to hide the word window slots.
- I used the little slot punch to attach the ribbon along with a brad.
- You'll notice I sponged the background of each art piece wit a very light blue.
- SCS has a tutorial with photos too if you're interested.
It's a FREE SHIPPING weekends. Email your order to me (or call) by Monday at 5:00 p.m. and you qualify for free shipping on your order! Contact me soon!
Have fun and we'll see you soon,
Much love and joy,